1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

After Earth

Discussion in 'Movies' started by Weetabix, Oct 26, 2013.

1. Weetabix

Weetabix Staff Member Tagged Donator

Rating: 2.00 - 3 Votes Rating: 2.00/5 - 3 Votes
    [​IMG]
    Title: After Earth

Tagline: DANGER IS REAL, FEAR IS A CHOICE

Genre: Action, Adventure, Science Fiction

Director: M. Night Shyamalan

Cast: Will Smith, Jaden Smith, Sophie Okonedo, Zoƫ Kravitz, Glenn Morshower, Chris Geere, Diego Klattenhoff, David Denman, Lincoln Lewis

Release Date:

Runtime: 100

Plot: One thousand years after cataclysmic events forced humanity's escape from Earth, Nova Prime has become mankind's new home. Legendary General Cypher Raige returns from an extended tour of duty to his estranged family, ready to be a father to his 13-year-old son, Kitai. When an asteroid storm damages Cypher and Kitai's craft, they crash-land on a now unfamiliar and dangerous Earth. As his father lies dying in the cockpit, Kitai must trek across the hostile terrain to recover their rescue beacon. His whole life, Kitai has wanted nothing more than to be a soldier like his father. Today, he gets his chance.

2. Weetabix

Weetabix Staff Member Tagged Donator

Jaden Smith goes for a walk in the woods. Whinges.
    SexyHyde likes this.
  3. DragonSVD

DragonSVD Professional Target Staff Member Tagged

I liked this, Jaden did a pretty decent job. I dont know why people hate it so much. BTW, when I say liked, it means I didnt see it in the theater, and didnt waste money on it :)
Movie information in first post provided by The Movie Database