1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Any Objections?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by MG, Oct 29, 2013.

Any Objections?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by MG, Oct 29, 2013.

1. MG

MG Staff Member Tagged Donator

To us Founders being in the raffles? Since day one we have not included ourselves in the draw as it could be as classed as "fixing it" if either of us won.

It will be done a new way where we have basically no input in the draw other than the basics and choosing which usergroup's (Donators & Founders) are included then at a set time the draw will close and a thread automatically made with the winners name like below:

http://community.nadespam.com/threads/test-raffle.52/#post-282
  2. SexyHyde

SexyHyde Tagged

No issues here.
  3. MortisAngelo

MortisAngelo Tagged

4. steelsnail

steelsnail Tagged

Not a problem for me .
  5. MiNiGuNx

MiNiGuNx Tagged Donator

Go for it!
  6. ReaperRSX

ReaperRSX Tagged

I strongly object!!!!! I also object to anyone other than me entering the raffle/prize draw!!!!!!

;)
    SexyHyde likes this.
  7. Thrasher67

Thrasher67 Tagged

I have a problem with it to, it means four more people I have to beat!!! Not happy!!!!!!!! Lol
    Last edited: Oct 31, 2013
  8. GoRedwings

GoRedwings Tagged Donator

If I get a cut of the action I don;t give a toss if not then screw you guys!
  9. Saundie

Saundie Prototype Staff Member Tagged

As long as you have no way of influencing the results, I see no reason why you should be excluded from proceedings. Carry on, malevolent overlords! ;-)
  10. MG

MG Staff Member Tagged Donator

We don't, we just enter what usergroups are in the draw and the time it starts, closes and is drawn and the software automatically posts the thread at the set time.
  11. DragonSVD

DragonSVD Professional Target Staff Member Tagged

no problem, can I donate a gift for the first raffle? :)