1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Battlefield 3 Free On Origin

Discussion in 'Games' started by GFiSH, May 29, 2014.

Battlefield 3 Free On Origin

Discussion in 'Games' started by GFiSH, May 29, 2014.

1. GFiSH

GFiSH Staff Member Tagged Donator

As per the title, BF3 standard edition is currently free on Origin.
  2. Saundie

Saundie Prototype Staff Member Tagged

Is it good value for money at the new price?
  3. SashkaDurashka

SashkaDurashka Private

Doubt it.
  4. Noxvayl

Noxvayl Eligible

lol, I got BF3 in a humble bundle and have not even claimed it on Origin. They couldn't get me to play it when bundled with good games and this isn't going to change that.
  5. GFiSH

BF3 is an awesome game. Loved it on the PS3. Well worth it for the awesome price of FREE.
  6. Saundie

I recall being disappointed by it, but perhaps that's because I paid money for it?
    SexyHyde likes this.
  7. SashkaDurashka

SashkaDurashka Private

Pre-ordering BF3 Limited Edition thing (the one with B2K exp.) was the biggest scam I've ever got into... 4 months later "Premium edition" released for the same price as i pre-ordered. Well played Dice, well played... At least i did not do the same mistake with BF4 and waited a bit longer for some sales.
  8. SexyHyde

SexyHyde Tagged

Got 80 hours on BF3 and I only played it because of the people playing, the game itself was quite poor and felt very much like COD with everyone concentrating on K:D ratio or point whoring. All the teamwork seemed to have been removed. No randoms ever seemed to work as a team in game. I miss BF2, and BF:BC2.
    Saundie likes this.
  9. SashkaDurashka

SashkaDurashka Private

Since when BC2 had teamwork with randoms?
  10. Saundie

Did anyone actually play BC2? I thought it was a steaming turd of a game.
  11. GFiSH

I played BC2, but didn't enjoy it as much as I enjoyed BF3 and am enjoying BF4.
  12. Saundie

So you'd say it goes BF2142 > BF2 > BF4 > BF3 > BF:BC2? Or was BF2 better than 2142 in your view? I am just trying to establish how disappointing BF3 was!
  13. GFiSH

BF4 > BF3 > BF2 > BC2 > 1942 > 2142 IMHO.
  14. SashkaDurashka

SashkaDurashka Private

2142 > BC2 > BF4 > BF2 > BF3

That's from my experience :D
  15. Saundie

You can't be serious. There's no way BF2142 is the worst game in the franchise!
  16. SexyHyde

SexyHyde Tagged

BC2 had a decent amount of teamwork with randoms. Not as much as BF2 but way more than BF3. BC2 didn't have much when it first came out as everyone just blew up the buildings for the first few weeks.

BF2>BC2>BF3. I never played 1942/2142/BF4
  17. GFiSH

I don't like futuristic games so for me 2142 was the worst of them all. I honestly believe that BF4 is better than the rest.

Not thinking much of Hardline at the moment either, although I'll wait until we see more. Apparently there's going to be a lot more info tomorrow.
    steelsnail likes this.