1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

How Many Steam Games Do You Own?

Discussion in 'Games' started by DragonSVD, Jun 21, 2015.

How Many Steam Games Do You Own?

Discussion in 'Games' started by DragonSVD, Jun 21, 2015.

1. DragonSVD

DragonSVD Professional Target Staff Member Tagged

I always think I own a ridiculous amount of games on Steam. I cant resist a sale, and hell Steam has a lot of those. So as I was buying more games this weekend (summer sale event) I was wondering just how many games I have. So I thought I would start a thread to see how many everyone else owns. I expect to see Ralthen and Mortis at the top. Most DLCs are not counted as games. I just go to library and use the number is shows for games.

So here goes:

DragonSVD: 268
    Laxe 236
    Snoopy McDogged: 164
    SexyHyde 154
    Noxvayl 151
    Weetabix 128
    MiNiGuNx 109

Saundie 33
    GFiSH 28
    Thrasher67 12
    Last edited: Jul 3, 2015
  2. Damn over how many years? 164 I've got over nearly 8 years with steam, and 44 on me wish list. Shame it don't say the total hours you've played over the whole lot.
    DragonSVD likes this.
  3. MiNiGuNx

MiNiGuNx Tagged Donator

6 years with steam and 109 games although I did buy more this sale and I always have.

I don't play a lot of them because I mainly play LoL (not even on steam) and CSGO right now so my variety is very low :/
  4. Saundie

Saundie Prototype Staff Member Tagged

I have 33 games in my Steam library :)
  5. GFiSH

GFiSH Staff Member Tagged Donator

I have 28 games.
  6. SexyHyde

SexyHyde Tagged

11 years and 149 (or is it 154) games.
  7. Laxe

Laxe Private

236 games according to Steam. I'm sure I don't remember buying at least 1/4 of them!
  8. Weetabix

Weetabix Staff Member Tagged Donator

128 apparently.

I've played about 3 of em
  9. Thrasher67

Thrasher67 Tagged

I have 12! lol
    Snoopy McDogged likes this.
  10. Noxvayl

Noxvayl Eligible

I have 151 games on Steam... from owning only 3 and pirating all the others to now having paid for all my games is quite a turnaround.