1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

BATTLEFIELD Starting Our Server Times.

Discussion in 'Games' started by DOW, Nov 11, 2013.

BATTLEFIELD Starting Our Server Times.

Discussion in 'Games' started by DOW, Nov 11, 2013.

1. DOW

DOW Tagged

Okay, so I think it would be nice if we could organize a little when it comes to starting our server. If we could agree on a round about time, for the week days that a lot of us could be on for then we could all start our server. It should not take long, we just need enough people.

I suggest 6pm UK time, however I am currently flexible. What times can you help start our server at?

Please post a time you can make it for, and if we see some that are close to each other maybe we can group up and get something going.
  2. MiNiGuNx

MiNiGuNx Tagged Donator

I think I can be there from about 5-5:30pm (Then I can afk while I eat) and then depending on work, anytime after that
  3. abgabba

abgabba Tagged

I'll try to be there as often as possible. Won't play that early though, just wait till it gets populated.
  4. Amrish

Amrish Tagged

Can't do specific times but generally on weekdays I can help out in the afternoon.

I'll generally be on late at night too, but I imagine the server will be up then.